- Property Info
- Special Features
- Region Info
Sunset on Ocean View is a well situated and spacious (100M2), 2 bedroom self catering apartment in a small and quiet residential complex off Ocean View Drive Sea Point; Just 7 minutes from Cape Town city centre and the CTICC.
This tastefully furnished apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of the building which is the top level (nothing above except the roof!)
It has unobstructed views of the ocean in front and with Table mountain behind it-it is near to some great mountain trails and hiking coupled with unparalleled mountain views.
It is approximetly a 5-10 minute walk down through Sea Point onto the sea side promenade and the Main road filled with numerous shops, restaurants and boutiques.
The apartment features the following:
TWO BEDROOMS one with a king size bed and one with a double bed.
FABULOUS UNOBSTRUCTED SEA VIEWS from lounge and balcony.
BALCONY TERRACE WITH SUN LOUNGER & GAS BBQ
Plasma TV, DVD player and FULL DSTV package
DISHWASHER and WASHING MACHINE
BATHROOM WITH FULL SIZE TUB + SEPARATE SHOWER
ALL LINEN PROVIDED
CLOSE TO CITY, V&A WATERFRONT AND Camps Bay and Clifton beaches
SUITABLE FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE
PARKING IS ON THE STREET, EITHER on OCEAN VIEW DRIVE or ANTWERP ROAD.
AVAILABLE FOR HOLIDAY OR BUSINESS
Available from 1 December to 15 Jan 2012 (minimum 10 nights stay)
Below is a list of special features that this property has. let us know if there is anything that you might like and we will see what we can do.
- City View
- Entertainment Area
- Maid Service
- Mountain view
- Sea View
- Washing Machine
All clients are met by one of our hospitality staff members who ensure that upon arrival the client experiences a happy warm holiday greeting from the moment that they enter the apartment.
- A complimentary bottle of Wine and various treats
- A starter pack of tea, coffee, sugar, canderal and milk for your arrival
- A starter pack of soaps, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and cream
- A starter pack of soap for dishes and washing powder for any items you might need cleaned
- Linen and towels
- All crockery and cooking utensils
- Information and rates on Tours, Transfers and services we offer online on the “Plan Your Stay” section of our website.
- Recommendations of Restaurants and Important phone numbers on the “Plan Your Stay” section of our website.
- Cleaning is included before check-in, after check out and once a week during the guest’s stay.
- Additional cleaning with linen change is available @ R350 per day or and an apartment refresher @ R250 per day.
Sea Point Accommodation, Cape Town
Up the slopes of Signal Hill, away from the Atlantic Ocean, lie large, private villas that fetch into the millions for their views and proximity to the centre of Cape Town. In the other direction, lining the famous Sea Point promenade that draws locals and visitors for walking and jogging or just people-watching, are Sea Points luxury beachfront and self-catering apartments - popular with the young and trendy or those with small families. The promenade runs the length of Sea Points beachfront, from Bantry Bay to Mouille Point and is a hub of activity, particularly in the early morning or late afternoons to watch the sun set right next to the waters of the Atlantic Seaboard. A number of childrens parks run alongside the promenade and there is a chlorinated swimming pool at the pavilion. Reaching the trendy and there-to-be-seen beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay is an easy walk or drive, and the city centre and V&A Waterfront are minutes away.